Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Book Release. Truth Is Freedom.

Well its happened. I did it. After 10 years since the beginning of writing, my book is now up for sale and world wide release. Has to be one of the most rewarding points of my life.

From constant prodding to get it out there its now done. The first book is the basics of how to understand and live the best you. I still live by these principles and still teach them. And lets face it, its not that im saying anything new ! Just a new way of saying the same things that have been taught for thousands of years. All Im doing here is telling it the way I see it. Truthfully and honestly. The Kiwi way.

Thanks to the wonder of POD (Print On Demand) Xlibris has helped emensley in the porject and I have to say they have certainly lived up to what they say. I needed to get this book out there. It is writen as I speak. Yes I know ive been told by so many that hmmm you cant write like that and you cant say things like that!

Well tough. This is the way I teach and the way I speak so I decided that this is the way I will write to. Well it seems that that is what people liked and wanted to hear so I am pleased. It is now out there and doing well. Pheeewww Now onto the next book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment